13-19 March, The First WoW Workshop at Chile
All project partners will meet in Chile at Aconcagua University for the first workshop on Learning Scenarios. During this workshop will be present 20 scenarios.
In the last weeks all partner are working to define the mobility in Chile and present in the better way is possible the use of 20 Learning Scenarios. Each learning scenario have to respect the following rules:
- Create a meaningful context
- Require co-operative/ interactive work (with peer learners, educators, experts, …)
- be discovery, experience oriented
- be multidisciplinary
- be productive, task aimed
- be personal (learner centered)
- will include a reflective feedback
Suitable approaches to be applied within the scenarios are: role-playing, action/discovery based learning, cooperative learning, problem based learning, critical thinking, case based learning.